What you need to know about Google Ads
When you advertise on Google search, you’re able to select keywords and target ads to the type of customers you want, and filter out people you don’t want. What’s awesome about Google Ads is that it enables you to select specific cities, states and address you’d like to target for your ads; making it easier for you to reach potential customers in proximity to your business. Google also enables you to set different device targeting, time of day or week targeting and audience targeting to reach potential customers right when they’re searching for your products or services.
Keep in mind that building a successful Google Ads program is more than just selecting keywords and driving search engine traffic to your website. It’s about understanding your customer’s journey and building a marketing plan that reaches these customers and communicates to them at every point in their shopping journey. That is why it is important for you to work with a professional who can help you build and cultivate your Google Ads strategy that aligns to your overall business goals.
Steps required to create your Google Ads account:
- We first need to understand your business goals and budgets (lead generation, revenue or brand awareness)
- Familiarize ourselves with the products and services your offer
- Learn a few basic priority search terms (what keywords do you want to show up for)
- Research additional keyword ideas for your account
- Set negative keywords (what keywords or phase you do not want to show up for)
- Define account, campaign and ad group structure based on your business goals (structure your keywords into group and campaigns)
- Set your keyword match types (defines how broad or narrow your ads will show appear on related keywords on Google)
- Select landing pages
- Write ad copy for your ad groups
- Define what devices to show up on (mobile, desktop or tablet)
- Connect your Google Ads account to Google Analytics and set conversion tracking
- LAUNCH your campaigns
- Post-launch reports to analyze and optimize the performance of your campaigns and keywords
Fee structure includes monthly media fees (Google per-click fees) + set-up and account management fees.
***Management fees are based on a percentage of your monthly Google Ads media spend (ranging from 8-10% for small to medium sized accounts). $300 monthly minimum monthly management fee is required. Custom quotes are available for larger accounts.
Call us today to get a free quote and initial consultation at 940-268-9875 or email us at email@example.com. We’re located in Dallas, TX.
Other Media Services
- Microsoft / Bing Ads
- Google Display & Remarketing
- Local Marketing / Local Ads on Google
- Paid Social
- Social Media Management
- Google My Business Management (Google Maps)
- YouTube Advertising (pre-roll and display ads)